Image Map

Monday 30 April 2012

ACCESSORIES HAUL

Hi !!

It has been a depressing and grey week, with all this wind and rain. Guess whose decided to grace us with their appearance?...The sun finally gave us a treat and brightened the day :)

Anyways, last week I had to hand in my final piece of coursework for my degree *smiling like a cheshire cat*, so while I was up there I remembered I needed to find a birthday present for my friend. I couldn't find anything for her, but I did end up finding a few bargains for myself *Oops*


I was also cleaning out my wardrobe this week as I'm in the process of moving my uni stuff from  back home. I have come to the conclusion that I have a shopping addiction and need help, as I have no room for any new purchases. But did that little revelation stop me?...Nope... clearly not :)


DOROTHY PERKINS


Navy Blue and Pink skinny belts (RRP £6) - Reduced to £3, paid £2.55 (with student discount)
[to purchase click here]

Gold Chain and Pink feather earrings (RRP £8.50) - Reduced to £1, paid 85p (with student discount)
I have been looking for earrings to match my Dorothy Perkins necklace and found the matching pair a few weeks later at reduced price

EBAY

Gold Texture Disc Collar Necklace - £10.18
My necklace finally arrived and I love it. I can't wait to pair it up with a cute outfit

PRIMARK

Black sunglasses - £1
I realised that I needed a pair of sunglasses that could go with any outfit, and I found this little bargain beauty


Hugs and Kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...