Image Map

Friday 20 April 2012

MEADOWHALL HAUL (Kamarla Edition)

Hi Belles

I'm new to this whole blogging world, and am literally clueless, but I'm learning. Anyways, I've finally handed in my Dissertation *sigh of relief* so I thought I would update you on the little impromptu shopping trip with my sister in Sheffield, before the intense revision period.

As you must have realised my sister and I love our little bargains, being students and all. So we like to look stylish, but with the affordable price tag. I was on the hunt for anything that would bring my wardrobe from the winter wonderland, to a summertime glam.

I'll be going to Wireless Festival again which is why I need a new outfit :)

PRIMARK

LBD - £10
Would you believe I have never been able to find a LBD that will fit my figure perfectly. I am a size 4 so finding clothes to suit me is difficult at times. But I just so happened to find this little beauty hanging on one of the rails in a size 6, which fits me like a glove. I was even happier when I saw the price tag.


Abstract print dress - £13
This dress is bang on trend and is cute. The bold colours are in this season, along with the patterned print. It can be dressed up to go to a club/bar with friends, or dressed down for a casual shopping trip


Maxi skirt - £14
I've always wanted a maxi skirt, but could never find one that suited me. Luckily my sister fell in love with this and showed it to me *she wasn't too pleased that the last one was in my size...woops lol* otherwise I would have missed it. It fits in nicely with the spring trends


Cardigan - £12
Ok I know that were going into spring but unfortunately English weather doesn't like to follow the seasons, so I thought this would be perfect for when the weather decides to take a turn for the worse. It's easy to throw on and take away that English chill and will go great with any outfit


Dress £23 (limited edition)
I could not neglect this dress and leave it hanging on the rail, so I adopted it to my wardrobe. I love how the zip can change this from a high round neck to a v neck dress in an instant, which makes the dress all that more interesting


Aztec print vest top £6
I love this top. From the front it looks like any other sheer vest top, but from the back its a completely different story. It's the little details that make things interesting and the cut out back, combined with the Aztec print = Amazing. The sheer fabric is perfect for this summer, especially for Festivals :)




Anglaise dress £6
This dress just screams my name, and of course I listened. It comes in many colours but the seafoam green appealed to me .I love the broderie anglaise detail and the cut out back . I may have to return to pick up some of the other colours.


Make-up bag - Primark £3, Collar necklace - Dorothy Perkins £1, Feathered hairclip - Dorothy Perkins £1, Faux Suede Mary Jane heels - Ebay £21.99


Hugs and Kisses






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...