Image Map

Thursday 19 April 2012

MEADOWHALL HAUL (Shanaz Edition)

So it has only just settled in that Easter Holidays are over as revision is in full swing! I so wish I had the ability to go back in time.

However, I forgot to mention that before i got back into life as a Sheffield student, I popped to Meadowhall with my mum on Sunday before hitting the books. Now everyone knows when I go Meadowhall it means I am suggesting a shopping trip , which I of course did just that!

PRIMARK

Now those who know me , know I love to shop in Primark and make purchases every now and then especially when they have new stock in or sales.

Light wash denim shorts - £5

I believe these may be worn alot over the summer. The colour is perfect and the style is bang on trend!


High waisted shorts (Original price £10) - Reduced to £5 at the till

I have been craving some new shorts for summer , so when I saw these for £10 I knew it would not be wise to leave the shop without them, but I was shocked to find that at the till they were reduced to half price! (must have been my lucky day)
I love these, normally I find it hard to buy high waisted trousers as they tend to never fit at the back but these shorts hug my figure perfectly and the indigo colour is really nice.


3x Long sleeve plain tee's (Original price £3) - Reduced to £1 each


These are lightweight and can be worn all year round but I will be rocking them in the summer as they are bright!

Pumps - £3
I can tell these will become my everyday shoes, they are so comfy and can be worn with alot of outfits whether its jeans, skirts or shorts. In my opinion , I believe they a similar look-a-like to the Vans Canvas Authentic Lo Pro and are are an absolute bargain!


SUPERDRUG

Sleek Pout Paint (153 Cloud 9) - £4.99 (with 10% Student discount - £4.49)

As I mentioned in my previous Birmingham shopping haul post, I wanted to create DIY lip balms but due to my little collection of pout paint containing only 154 Mauve over & 163 Peek-a-bloo. I was in serious need of this particular pout paint in order to mix those colours ; to potentially create lip balms that can be wearable everyday.


It's safe to say, I won't be shopping for a long time after my major splash over the Easter break...Guess I will be back to living life as a poor student!

Let me know what you guys purchased recently?!

Peace, Love & Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...