Image Map

Tuesday 17 April 2012

WHATS IN THE POSTBOX????

Hi Everyone!

I got a mail notification slip from my accomodation reception before I left for the holidays. Unfortunately due to leaving on the weekend, I was unable to claim the package as the office was closed. Therefore I had to wait two weeks to pick it up, when i returned back to Sheffield.

Anyway, I managed to go to the office yesterday before I went to my lecture and picked up my package.

Look what was inside the package:


My Yankee Candle Summer 2012 Sample Pack from Yankee Central!!!!!

These are absolutely amazing, as soon as I opened the package I could smell the sweet scented aroma from the 5 candles, so much so that ,I could not stop putting one to my nose lol :). Each one has a refreshing yet calming scent.

My favourite has to be Fruit Fusion as it incorporates berries,oranges and limes which reminds of summer and makes me feel as if I'm sitting on a beach sipping a fruity cocktail.

According to Yankee Candles , these candles can burn between 4 to 6 hours which is perfect to fragrance a room!

Yankee Central tealights retail online for £6.74 , for pack of 12 . Currently they have a special offer on tealights offering 5% off Click here . However, if you would like to just get the sample pack they are retailing it for £2.40 (P+P £1.95) Click Here



My Rating

Product: ★★★
Price: ★★★★
Packaging: ★★★
Quality: ★★★★
 
Tell me what you think of these candles or if you have tried any other scents by Yankee Candles?

Peace, Love & Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...