Image Map

Wednesday 25 April 2012

WHATS IN THE POSTBOX????

Heyaaaaa :)



Look what arrived in the post.





My River Island Scarf Print Skirt



I love this skirt for 3 reasons:
  1. The colours are amazing and fabolously embrace the S/S12 scarf print trend.
  2. It hugs my figure perfectly
  3. It was a great sale bargain original priced at £15 and reduced to £6
This is my 2nd ever purchased skirt from River Island. My first skirt was purchased back in 2010 and was the same size but it was super big and still is up to this day. To be honest, I was a bit weary ordering a size 8 again because of the 2010 mishap but luckily they regained themselves in my eyes and actually got the sizing right.

I can't wait to wear this skirt in the summer with my blazer or Forever 21 jersey biker style jacket.

They still are selling this skirt in sizes ranging from 8 -18 in there online sale, if you would like to purchase it. Click here

Let me know what you guys think of the SS/12 Scarf print trend?

Peace, Love & Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...