Image Map

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Esprit Styling Lipgloss - Bohemian Pink

Heyyyyy!

Seems like the rainy/cloudy weather is back!

Nonetheless, I did take opportunity of the sun for the short time it visited us and ventured into the outdoors (After being stuck indoors all last week revising). I believe the sun was a sign to take a break from revision. And what better way to spend a deserve break than a mini shopping trip!

Now I know, I said I would be cutting down my spending since my Easter holiday spree but I really needed to de-stress after worrying & believing I knew nothing for my upcoming exams.


Anyway, I was requested on my shopping travels by my sister to head to good ol' 99p store to look for an art canvas. Unfortunately, I was unable to find her canvas in there; however, I went to the cosmetics section as you do and picked up this lipgloss by Esprit.

Now I thought Esprit only designed clothes & accessories , but I seemed to not get the memo that they diversified into the wonderful land of Cosmetics .

I purchased their Espirit Styling Lipgloss in Bohemian Pink (203) and I have to say I am impressed by the extremely pigmented colour (Raspberry with blue glitter undertone) , high shine of the actual lipgloss which lasts a couple of hours and the swanky packaging , as it is an exact replica of the Laura Mercier Lip Glace minus the doe foot applicator . However, the lipgloss itself has a smell of Dax Promade but luckily it  does not transfer when the gloss is applied to your lips :)


Overall , this lipgloss is perfect as it glides on easily and sits comfortably on lips & has a good staying power due to its high pigmentation and gloss .Also it is made with natural ingredients which is always a plus!


According to online sources 'Esprit Cosmetics is a stylish make up for modern woman.

These normally retail for £5.99 but at the moment Fragrance Direct online is selling it for 99p not including P & P. However, I would highly recommend taking a trip to your local 99p store and picking up one. I am going to be the look out for other colour variations as I only saw this particular colour in stock.


My Rating

Product: ★★★
Price: ★★★★★
Packaging: ★★★
Quality: ★★★★


Let me know if you have tried any of their other line within the Esprit Cosmetic Range?!

Peace, Love & Besos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...