Image Map

Tuesday 22 May 2012

I'M FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi beautiful

I am soo happy it is unbelievable, although I don't know what to do with myself. Last Saturday I had my last exam, which sucked because it was in the afternoon, but no more exams *cue big cheesy cheshire cat grin*, no more books for a while *until my postgraduate year*


I'm writing this while sunbathing in my garden because we finally have sun *about damn time*


I decided since I had my head in my books, it was time to take care of my nails, so here is the latest update.


Raspberry 273, Peach Melba 318, Lemon 307, Pink Flamingo 305, Mint Green 304, Blueberry 306

Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...