Image Map

Thursday 3 May 2012

Cupcakes & Bows

Hey Belles

I just bought my tickets for my Graduation. I can't believe my three years of university will end in two weeks. Just have to get through the three exams first of course :(.

I probably won't be posting again for a while so I want to say 'Good Luck' to all those doing exams and revising for upcoming exams.

I thought I would give you a little update on my current nails. I was feeling calm and collected today and I went with a cute baby pink/peachy colour *I also ordered some nail art brushes this week, can't wait for them to arrive*. I decided to add sparkly bow ties and a cupcake to my nails.


Black 47, Bright Red 262, Coral 296, Peach Melba 318, LA Colours Sassy Sparkle

Hugs and Kisses




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...