Image Map

Friday 11 May 2012

Revlon Lipglide Sheer Colourgloss - Sheerly Bronze

Hola....

On my trip to Poundland a couple of weeks ago , I stumbled across this beauty buy in the cosmetic section.





Now I have never heard of this lipgloss from Revlon, but nonetheless I was intrigued to find out if it was good considering it was only £1 and is worth much more in a high street drugstore.

They had many colours available in Poundland from Watermelon pink to Raspberry red but I chose sheerly bronze as it was neutral.

Now I have to admit, I have fallen in love with this little beauty creation, for the following reasons:
  • Easy to apply to lips with the twist applicator so only use a small amount. 
  • The actual lipgloss applicator is firm yet still soft which I like and the slanted shape is an advantage when applying to lips.
  • The pigmentation of colour is as described sheer golden bronze with tiny glitter particles, so its perfect for natural daytime makeup
  • The scent of the actual product is sweet and very feminine
  • The gloss has good staying power before the need to reapply
  • Its only a £1 and easy to throw in my handbag for clubbing/everyday
I will definitely have to pop to poundland to find the other colours to add to my forever growing lipgloss collection :)
My Rating

Product: ★★★
Price: ★★★★★
Packaging: ★★★
Quality: ★★★★



Let me know if you have tried this Revlon product and your thoughts on it?!

Peace , Love & Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...