Image Map

Thursday 31 May 2012

Whats in my Postbox?

Helloooooo,

Sorry I have been MIA due to  exam revision for my end of year university exams but I am back and ready to get back into the swing of blogging as they are now finito. Since finishing all of my six exams last week, I moved out of my student digs back home to Northampton ; I am definitely going to miss Sheffield but I will be back in September :) ,  I got a full time summer job which I start on 11th June and on Sunday i'll be travelling to London for the Afro Hair & Beauty Show 2012 *excited*.

Anyway, this week I didn't get much in the post but I did receive my BBC Radio 1 Hackney Weekend 2012 Tickets.

I can't wait to go, hopefully the weather will be nice. I chose to go on Saturday 23rd June whereby Jay-Z is Headlining  as I have seen most of the artists already that are going on the Sunday 24th. The tickets are pretty cool despite it having a passport picture of yourself and your home address plastered on the front due to security reasons.

Was anyone else lucky enough to get tickets to BBC Radio 1 Hackney Weekend 2012?

Peace , Love & Besos
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...