Image Map

Thursday 10 May 2012

Whats in the Postbox ?????

Hiiiiii :)

So today was the first of my uni exams , Management Accounting to be specific; It went okay but I will have to wait until July to see my grade for it. 1 exam done...only 5 to gooooo!!!!!!!

Anyway, I went to my postbox and to my surprise I saw a Citylink card saying 'I missed a delivery, we left the parcel in reception', now I know I have some H&M goodies on the way, so I imagined it was that delivered but when I went to reception they handed me the following:

As you can see on the box featured a big fluroescent label 'Lift here to read message' , I was very curious to find out if I won a prize which I totally forgot I entered. But to my surprised, it was a belated birthday message from my good friend Rabecca!!!

I sliced open the box to reveal the present and found she gifted me with a Virginia Hayward 'Sweet Heaven' hamper.





I love this gift because I am a major sweetaholic, Im surprised my teeth haven't fallen out yet from the intake of sugar I consumer on a regular basis.

Anyway, the box feature a variety of sweets in particular:
  • Astra Wrapped Mallows
  • Barratt Black Jack
  • Barratt Dip Dab
  • Barratt Fruit Salad
  • Barratt Refreshers
  • Barratt Sherbet Fountain
  • Candy House Ice Cream Cone x 2
  • Candy Necklace
  • Candy Shrimps
  • Chewit Bar Sour Apples
  • Flying Saucers x 5
  • Haribo Cola Bottles
  • Haribo Fruity Frogs
  • Haribo Mini Jelly Babies
  • Rhubarb & Custards
  • Sparx Poppy Candy
  • Swizzels & Matlow Love Hearts
  • Swizzels Matlow Double Dip
  • Swizzels Matlow Mega Double Lollies
  • X-Men Candy Sticks
Let me know if you have received any gifts/hampers from Virginia Hayward?!

Peace , Love & Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...