Image Map

Saturday 9 June 2012

3 for £1 - Sally Hansen Lip Products

Who knew you could get 3 Sally Hansen lip products for a £1?!..... Well at Poundland you can!!!

Poundland tend to sell cosmetics from famous brands such as Rimmel, Revlon, Collection 2000 &; more and I discovered that they sell an assorted 3 pack of Sally Hansen products. One advantage of this pack is that is totally random as it could be a mix pack full of makeup from lipstick  to lipglosses,  nail polish and creme blush.

Anyway I was lucky enough to find a pack full of lip products, which is by far my favourite makeup staple which is always constantly growing!


 Sally Hansen Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Treatment in Amethyst





The shade of this product is a light pastel plum colour with very tiny particles of glitter. It has a slight sweet menthol scent  . The actual formula contains micro mineral pigments which boost lip radiance, , retinol which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and vitamins to help condition the lip area especially if you are prone to dry lips. In terms of the consistency , it is not too thick allowing the gloss to glide on smoothly . I found the packaging to not be exceptional but it is ok, the lid kind of reminds me of the Youth Dew perfume bottle by Estee Lauder . It unfortunately comes with a doe foot applicator but you can always apply it with a lip brush, if you have one of course!

Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shine in Fresh



I love the peach/nude colour of this mosturising lipgloss, the scent is really nice too. The texture is very smooth, lightweight and non drying to your lips due to the inclusion of natural ingredients in particular sheer butter. This will definitely become a staple in my summer handbag. The packaging is cute and it comes with a brush applicator which I prefer compared to the doe applicator.

Sally Hansen Natural Beauty ( inspired by Carmindy) Color Comfort Lip Colour in Garnet


This lipstick is moisturing and long-wearing. When I read that it was Garnet (Raspberry blue red) , I initially thought I would not like the colour as I am not too keen on the birthstone colour but I was too quick to judge because when I applied this to my lips, there was an instant connection and now I think this will become a staple for nights out. The packaging reminds me somewhat of Superdrug MUA brand  as it shows the colour of the lipstick at the rear end, however it is much sleeker and not as cheap looking like MUA.

Belle advice : Go out to your local poundland and purchase a pack as £1 for 3 products is an absolute bargain!!!!!

My Rating

Product: ★★★
Price: ★★★★★
Packaging: ★★★
Quality: ★★★★

Peace, Love & Besos 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...