Image Map

Thursday 21 June 2012

Oasap High Street Fashion - Retro Plaited Bracelet





Recently I got an email from Oasap High Street Fashion informing me that I have $10.00 credit to spend within their online store.

As I have so much clothes, I thought I would put the money to good use and purchase a pack of bracelets.

I saw the Retro Plaited Bracelet pack and fell in love with the fact that they are intertwined. I have to say recently I have found a new profound love for jewellery that has the grunge,vintage,tarnished/copper look .

The bracelets are simple yet an effective piece to accessorise any outfit; whether it is a casual daytime look , work casual  or Nightime glam

Check out Oasap fashion, they have alot of trendy clothes, accessories and shoes at bargain prices and not forgetting they offer free worldwide shipping which is always a bonus when shopping online.


My Rating

Product: ★★★
Price: ★★★
Packaging: ★★
Quality: ★★★
Peace, Love & Besos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...