Image Map

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Sugarlips Goldmember Dress

Hi Belles,



Last month I received an email from a fashion online retailer called Sugarlips , who sent me this gorgeous sheer one shoulder dress; which I have to say I love!!!

I think this dress is so versatile, as it can either be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion. It will even work in A/W Trend 12/13.

Firstly my eyes are drawn to the interesting colour and pattern. It has a mustard base colour, with a purple and green psychedelic pattern on top. The psychedelic pattern and one shoulder style is a true reflection of the name Goldmember *I can see Beyonce rocking this dress if they ever brought out another Austin Powers movie* .

The elasticated waist band is perfect as it accentuates the waist, whereas the floatiness of the fabric creates wonderful shapes in all the right places. I love the additional feature of the bell sleeve, truely inspired by the style of the 70s . It is also the perfect dress to compliment any body type, which is what every woman looks for.


I would recommend that everyone checks out their website, as there is so much to choose *it's like a fashion candy store*


The Goldmember Dress retails for $50.00 * approximately £32.00*, and comes in a variety of sizes ranging from XS - L. I almost forgot the best part of Sugarlips,  they provide worldwide free shipping, not only that but they are only place *that I know of* that offer a 365 day return policy. If that doesn't put a smile on your face I don't know what will :)


My Rating 

Fabric: ★★★
Colour: ★★★
Fit: ★★★
Movement: ★★★


Hugs and Kisses



2 comments:

  1. That dress is so gorgeous on you. Just a little love to both of you. xo

    fromheadtoheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...