Image Map

Thursday 19 July 2012

OOTD - My Graduation

Hey!!!!!!!

Guess what.... I'm a GRADUATE, and yesterday save for a few showers it was a great day, but here is what I wore under the unflattering gown.

*Note: Picture heavy post*




Jacket: H&M| Dress: Primark| Belt: Primark| Heels: Missguided| Bag: Primark| Jewellery: HSamuels

It was so nice to have my family there with me as I went up to get that all important certificate, and on the plus side I didn't trip. There so many people who went up to get their certificates and had so much swagger. Then you had to get that one joker who missed their name and ran up in front of someone else when he remembered lol. Some people even decided to pose as they went up to shake the Pro Vice-Chancellor's hand. We were taking so many pictures it was unbelievable, but I won't put all of them up as it might crash the blog lol.


Me in my cap and gown and with my Official papers certifying me as Kamarla Pantry LLB (Hons)



Dad and my Brother

Mum, Nan, Grandad and Brother

Mum and Me

Me with Mum and Shanaz

Mum, Me, Jamal and Dad

Mum, Me and my Brother

Me and my Brother

Sometimes we like to joke around

Me with my Grandparents

My Family

Sibling Love

Bunch of Jokers lol

My Twinnie

The Girls

Daddy and Me


Daddy and Shanaz

My Mum with her Parents

Grandparents with the Grandkids

I hope anyone else that graduated had a great day and Congratulations. I might update the pictures as I am still waiting on some more, so watch this space :)

Hugs and Kisses








1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the designer of those has a lot to answer for. They've been the case of many a graduate tripping up on the stage. I wasn't one of them fortunately but I did get shouted at by one woman from the robes company for being "improperly dressed." I wouldn't have minded as much if I hadn't been assured by another woman from the same company that I was, indeed, properly dressed. Couple that with the fact that it was the hottest day of the year and everyone, even various people I'm sure I'd never met before, was insisting on getting in my face with a camera and you're sure to have a very cranky Nic on your hands. I was worried about the graduate jobs market, boiling hot and they were wondering why I was a little reluctant to have my picture taken.

    My official graduation picture wasn't much to write home about either. My smile is so fixed, it looks like I've attempted to swallow a coat hanger.

    There is one picture that I like though. After the ceremony, I went to a little Italian place with my parents and my dad took a lovely picture of me and my Mum. My smile was genuine on that one, but that may have been something to do with the massive great pizza that had just arrived in front of me. That and the fact that I was using my mortarboard as a placemat....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...