Image Map

Wednesday 17 October 2012

NOTD: Star - Avon Nailwear Pro + Nail Enamel

Hellooooo :)

I won this nail varnish from Avon Perfectly Polished Facebook Competition in June and have only got round to trying it out.

Unfortunately I was not able to choose the colour that they sent to me but either way  i am pleased with what arrived which was "Star".



"Star" is a shimmery pearlescent colour from the Nailwear Pro +  range, which is suitable for both daytime and night-time as it can match any outfit of your choice.

Avon's Nailwear Pro + range  is described as 'Nail enamel fortified with acrylic gel for strength and Dura-Plus Complex, for 12 days of lasting colour, 10 days of shine and nick-resistant finish'.

I found this nail polish was very easy to apply and only required 2 coats.

Avon Nailwear Pro + range retails for £6. However, currently Avon are running a special half price offer on this range meaning you only pay the bargain price of only £3 for 12ml of product , you can't go wrong!

My Rating
Product: ★★★
Price: ★★★
Packaging: ★★★
Quality: ★★★★

Have you tried any of the Avon Nailwear Pro + Nail Enamel range?!

Peace, Love & Besos

2 comments:

  1. Oo this is such a pretty colour! I've not tried nail polish by Avon before, but I will have to look into it now :) xx

    Beauty In My Mind - Cosmetics Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice Avon nailpolish, I bought something similar from Avon and it's called "Golden Vision" (I made a blog post if you want to check it out: http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/2014/10/nail-polishes.html) I didn't try it yet but I would definitely do soon! Anyway, golden looks good on you. xx grettings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...