Image Map

Sunday 14 October 2012

OOTD : Anniversary Dinner Outfit

Hi Belles,

On 3rd October marked mine and my boyfriend's 1 year anniversary!!!!

Although we were unable to celebrate it on the actual day due to conflicting work schedules with me being at university and him working. He came up to visit me this weekend and as we decided to keep the festivities simple & he took me out to dinner at Chiquito's :)

Here is what I chose to wear.

Dress/belt : Primark (only £3, originally priced at £17),  Faux leather Biker jacket: Mango (present from bf)| Heels: Ebay (11.99) | Jewellery:  New Look (£2)











Peace, Love & Besos
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...