Image Map

Friday 9 November 2012

Mini Haul: Primark & New Look

Hey Dolls

A few weeks ago I went to visit my sister in Sheffield. Which means only one thing when we get together...SHOPPING!!. I'm already well acquainted with Meadowhall now lol. Some of the stuff was also bought in Nottingham when my sister came to visit me and did more damage to her bank account than she initially wanted lol :)

I was specifically on the look out for some Winter bits and bobs for this upcoming chill.

NEW LOOK

Cameo Rose Faux leather jacket RRP: £34.99 (I only paid £31.99 due to student discount)

I happened to go into New Look and this faux leather jacket just caught my eye. Luckily it was the last size 8 in stock. Its by Cameo Rose and I just love the zip detail. Out of all the faux leather jackets I've seen, there has never been more than one zip; this is why it caught my attention because it is quite unique.

PRIMARK


Printed dress: £7 on sale
This dress has a really cute print and it fits me like a glove, so there was no hesitation when I threw this into my basket. I think this dress is so versatile, as it is perfect as a work dress because its simple yet chic, and it could be modified with a few accessories  if you were meeting with friends after work.



Blue Gradient jumper £3 on sale | Striped jumpers £8 each
Obviously jumpers were key on my winter list this season, so I managed to find a couple to add to my collection for a real bargain.


This may not be ideal for Winter, but for a bargain of £2 ,  I would have been a fool to let this go. I just love the bird print design all over the dress and the combination of vibrant colours makes you feel all Tropical. The versatility of this dipped hem dress would suit a wedding, clubbing or a dinner date outfit.

Hugs and Kisses
 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Shanaz & Kamaria

    To show a bit of extra support towards your blog, I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award over at Fashion Rhetoric. http://www.fashionrhetoric.com/2012/11/leibster-blog-award.html

    Love Claire xx
    http://www.fashionrhetoric.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love that red dress! and I go to my Primark pretty much every week and I've not seen this on sale!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is beautifu and love the leather jacket :) thanks for the comment too :) Ive followed your blog. Do you mind following me back please? x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am actually in love with that jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...