Image Map

Thursday 8 November 2012

FD Avenue & 20% Discount code (KAMARLA20)

Hi Belles,

I'm not going to deny it but I have been totally MIA due to my hectic university timetable :(

Anyway, I wanted to to tell you about the new FD Avenue website (Formally known as Funky Divaa). If  you love clothes, shoes, bags and being on trend, then FD Avenue is perfect for you. They have a great range of clothing and accessories bang on trend with every upcoming season. *I can already imagine my bank balance giving me a disapproving look lol*

Not only do they have all the styles and key trends, they also cater to those that are blessed with a curvy figure so that everyone can find the perfect outfit that they're looking for as well as down to a size 6. Don't be jealous guys/boys as FD Avenue even has a stylish range of clothing and accessories for men too :)

The website layout is so simple and chic, but easy to navigate. They even have an exclusive range for those special occasions when you want to feel sexy and stylish for that all important date.

Another key thing that caught my eye was the fact that they sell Barry M nail paints *my achilles heel*, which is a definite excuse to add to my ever growing collection.

I also forget to mention that they are reasonably priced as well, which is really not helping me to stop shopping. Plus you get 30% off your first order when you enter KAMARLA20 at the checkout!!

FD Avenue have created a unique discount code for all you lovely La Belle Aventure and it does not expire :)... Just enter KAMARLA20 at the checkout to receive 20% off .

As I was going through the website I saw some items to add to my wish list , so here are a few of my favourite looks with my wish list items .

FD Avenue Look 1




What are your favourite pieces from FD Avenue?

Hugs and Kisses





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...