Image Map

Monday 26 November 2012

NOTD: White lines and Diamonds

Hi Belles!!

I was suppose to post this last week but busy schedule didn't let me.

I did promise you that I would start to do more designs on my nails, and I kept my promise. I will try to make it a regular thing as Shanaz has her bake days I will try to have nail days.

Plus I also got myself a job in House of Fraser. Just as a Christmas temp in Lauren by Ralph Lauren, and the dress code is black so I decided to show my individuality through my nail art for my interview.

This is what I came up with



Bright Red 262, Matt White 66, Black 47

Hugs and Kisses





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...