Image Map

Thursday 17 January 2013

New Glasses from Firmoo

Hiiii ,

Sorry for not posting sooner, but my camera memory card was rejecting my SD slot on my laptop up until now, so when it finally came to its senses, I moved all my blog pictures and it was a real mission.

I Hope everyone welcomed 2013 in style, mine was chilled with the family (Eating Junk, Playing Zumba on Kinect, Watching TV and dancing to 1Xtra) but still fun!

Anyway before Christmas I received an email from Diane from Dee-vine anonyme  notifying me that I was one of the winners of her Firmoo $20 voucher giveway .

Firmoo is a online American glasses retailer for non prescription and prescription glasses, offering many styles to suit every customers needs and pockets too!

They are currently offering a free pair of eye glasses, sunglasses or safety goggles up to 1.50 index single vision lenses for new customers only, but you do have to pay for postage &packing which is $15.75 (9.80).

I was not too sure what to choose, so I opted for 3 pairs of glasses for $8 (£4.97) each. A blue pair, a brown pair and matte black thick rimmed pair.








I love the glasses cases that came with each one; they are fun, colourful and feature a clear top so you can admire your glasses without even opening the case.  Not forgetting the handy yellow cloth too, to clean off those dust particles or in my case fingerprints!




I would definitely advise you to check them out if you are in need of a new pair of glasses, as they have many styles to suit everyone's needs. They also have fast delivery considering they are international (mine only took a week to arrive). Click on the firmoo button banner on the right hand side to go straight to the website.

Let me know what you think of Firmoo?


Peace, Love & Besos

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post, and I was wondering if you could get prescription eyeglasses with those type of glasses? Because I really like that style of glasses.


    Ray Ban Sunglasses | Spectacle frames

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...