Image Map

Monday 11 February 2013

What's in My Handbag


Hii Belles,

I have never done a WIMH post and thought it was about time I did, as I have read so many other bloggers posts as I admit , I am a bit nosey lol :) .

Foxy box tote bag £12.15

Therapy by House of Fraser

Anyway take a look at what i usually carry around in my handbag:

1. Samsung Galaxy S3 phone & Dre Beats Headphones- I take my mobile with me everywhere so I can keep updated with everyone whether its via texts, various email accounts, blog page, Facebook, instagram (SRP_x) , Twitter (Belle_Aventure) and of course its my trusty mp3 player all in one too! I love my colourful polka dot case too, its super cute!
2. Palmers Cocoa Butter Dark Chocolate/Peppermint Lip butter - This is the most amazing  lip butter flavour ever and reminds me of Christmas as it smells like After Eights, I could literally eat this stuff!! I get dry, chapped lips around winter time with the cold weather but with application of this throughout the day it keeps them soft and smooth. I love this lip butter because its good for every day as a base coat for days when you either want to wear lipstick or just want a subtle touch of gloss for a natural look.
3. Compact Mirror - I actually don't reapply face makeup during the day other than a quick re-touch of lip products like lipgloss or lipstick , so I can’t be without my mirror and luckily I was sent this compact one from Jones&Jones!
4.Keys - Although I have loads of keyrings stacked up at home, I actually keep my keys minimal and don't like to have it too bulky as I already have my store loyalty cards (Tescos clubcard,Nectarcard, Rymans) attached and my uni flat & postbox keys aswell as my actual home keys.
5. Sure Compressed deodorant I always have my deodorant in my handbag;as you never know when you need to reapply,  especially as I am always on the go whether I am rushing to university lectures/seminars, rushing to catch my train to visit my sister/my home and this hangbag 75ml size Sure deodrant ; does just the job to keep me dry and smelling fresh in those rush hours!
6PurseMy purse is an major essential as its the realm to my shopping addiction as it holds my trusty bank card , cash and loyalty cards . I recently changed from my River Island purse to my designer Valentino  one (as seen on Instagram) . I love it as it has alot of sections , its lightweight and sleek.
7. Glasses - I am unfortunately not blessed with 20/20 vision and have recently become an addict to wearing different styles of glasses; since November I have accumulated 5 new pairs. So I always carry 2 pairs,  a thick rimmed retro pair and a sleek professional pair.
8. L'occtaine Mango Passionflower Hand cream - I got this 30ml cream from a Marie Curie magazine last year and since I enjoyed using the original shea butter hand cream, I knew I had to get this variation of the cream. It is perfect for keeping my hands smooth and smelling sweet during the Winter.
9. Tissues  - Tissues are essential as you never know when you will need it whether its for spillages (I am forever spilling my hot Ribena) , runny nose or when public toilets run out of loo roll.

10. Chewing gum - Wrigleys Extra in Cool Breeze is a staple especially when I eat out, its my quickest way to clean my teeth and have fresh breath.
11. MUA lipstick in shade 2 - I love the shade of this lipstick, it is definitely my go-to lipstick for a quick touch up whenever I am out and about.

12. Rihanna Rebelle Perfume - I adore this perfume, so I always carry it around because I can't get enough of the sweet smell, I initially had a handbag 10ml sized spray but unfortunately I smashed it at university :( 

13. Matchbox Nail files - Since growing my nails, I have found it vital to ensure they are always kept even and filed on the go so they dont break so often.
What are your handbag essentials?

Peace, Love & Besos 




1 comment:

  1. I have that exact bag! But I paid £40 for it, not £12.15 ;-( I love it still though xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...