Image Map

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Collective Haul // Recent Purchases

So I have not done a shopping haul since last year and as I have splurged recently , it is time to show off my bargains.

Ralph Lauren

I picked this up for £19.99 at York Designer Outlet , I needed to add to my Ralph Lauren shirt collection for when I start my Finance placement in July.

H&M

I have really started to love H&M alot more especially the salesthese are what I've brought from various H&Ms
Statement necklace £2.19 (online offer 25% off & £5 off)

Statement necklace £2.19 (online offer)

Pencil skirt -  £5

Skirt  £2

Long line Blazer - £7

Primark

I have resisted going into Primark alot this year as I know I would fall custom to unnecessary purchasing but decided that I had enough of Rehab as long as I shopped if it was on sale and needed,  plus I needed to revamp my wardrobe for my the Summer
Mens Camo Long Length Shirt - £3
Khaki Collar Tip Blouse £2



 Long Length Blazer -  £7, I love the sleeve detailing.

Gold zip detail jacket - £10
Grey Long Blazer £10

Studded flats - £3

3/4 sleeve cardigans £4.60 each
Disco Leggings £7

 Aztec Monokini - £8


Aztec Bikini Set - £4


4 pack Gold selection bracelets £2
Gold Cross Earrings £1
3 Chain skull Necklace -£1
Multiple cross chain necklace £2


Hope you have enjoyed my recent bargains?!


Peace, Love & Besos

2 comments:

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...