Image Map

Monday 6 May 2013

My Recent Purchases: Primark, H&M and Matalan

Hi Belles

I'm well into exam mode at the moment and have not had time to myself. So I think I deserve a break now.
Also, I got a NEW JOB!! in a law firm which I will be starting two weeks after my exams. It feels like everything is slotting into place at the right time:)
Would you believe my little sister is turning 21 in two days *sheds a little tear*? I better start the preparations to spoil her on her big day lol :)

Here are my recent purchases

PRIMARK


I was in desperately in need of some casual black flats, to replace my previous ones which were in bad condition. These beauties are perfect because they are black, but the I like the gold studding as it still looks chic but gives an edge so they stand out.


My sister happened to find this and picked it up for me. I think that the UK is getting some sort of Spring weather *how long it will last don't ask me!* . The sailor themed necklace will be great with any spring nautical outfits I plan to style. I like that it has 3 rows of  delicate nautical pendants.



Like I said I have a job in an office now, so of course I had to add to my already large collection of blazers/jackets.  This jacket is also a long length blazer , Grey is great colour for spring outfits and this blazer in particular can be dressed up with a skirt/dress or worn casually with some jeans.

H&M


These bouclé beauties were a real bargain from H&M. I picked them up in the sale, but had to wait quite a while before they were delivered *It went to my home address*.  Because of the mix of biker style and bouclé fabric it can be dressed up or dressed down, making it quite the little chameleon. I decided to pick up both the black *matches with everything* and the mint green *to fit in with the spring colour trend*


MATALAN

I don't know how many people were aware, but Matalan had a £5 shoe event. Yes!!! you heard right a £5 SHOE EVENT...can you say BARGAIN!!. It was only on a selected shoes, but the selection was pretty diverse. I decided on these dolly shoe flats, because they would be perfect for work with the golden heel and golden tips on the bow. I also like that they are patent and look a lot more expensive than they are.


Hugs and Kisses



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...