Image Map

Sunday 8 September 2013

NYFW S/S 2014: DAY 2 & 3 - Nicole Miller & Mara Hoffman


I am back again with a combination of the last 2 days from NYFW!

I must begin with the use of colour and florals by Nicole Miller Ready-to-Wear collection. The play on lines essentuate the female figure on the structured pieces  The collection is also very versatile; in fact the majority of the outfits that was showcased on the catwalk can be used from day to night. I have to say that my favourite piece is the white floral coat, as the sleek design and print just speaks for itself .


Mara Hoffman definitely gets a thumbs up with her Ready-to-Wear collection. The collection displays electric pops of bright colours while incorporating intricate ethnic prints. I again love the use of fun and flirty  fabrics that accentuate the feminine figure by hugging it in all the right places. So far this is my favourite collection, and I hope to make a purchase from Mara Hoffman in the future.


(all images sourced from Style.com)

Hugs and Kisses




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...