Image Map

Sunday 17 August 2014

Holiday Inspiration: Airport Style

Many of you already know, I am going on holiday next month to Ibiza. To say I am ...EXCITED... would be a huge understatement.

I don't know about you but I like to travel in style. Beginning with what I wear to the Airport.
However, it pays to be practical as well as chic, which is why I planned this outfit for my travels.


Airport Style Inspiration



I decided to go with a light and simple outfit. Keeping layers to a minimum as we all have to go through the security process, such as taking of belts, shoes etc. There is no jewellery or a belt for the basic reason that it is a hassle to take off when going through the scanner.

I chose simple leopard flats to add print to the outfit. Flats are better than heels in this case, as you wouldn't have to take them off in order to go through the scanner. For one thing I don't like to put my feet on the floor without socks.

Resist the urge to go in super short shorts and a crop top in preparation for when you arrive at your sunny destination; for the simple reason that it will be chilly on the plane ride before you get there. A scarf and jacket are necessities when travelling. At least with a jacket you can take it off when warm, but easily accessible for chilly moments. I chose a leopard scarf to bring the outfit all together.

Wearing a hat on your travels you look chic and it is an easy way to transport; without it getting squashed or misshapen.  The Michael Kors cross body bag is perfect for airport style, as the long strap keeps your hands free to deal with check-in and a stylish way to store your travel documents.

My style inspiration

Pictures from www.glamourmagazine.co.uk and www.instyle.com

What is your go to style when travelling?

Hugs and Kisses




1 comment:

  1. it's a perfect outfit while traveling and being comfy and good looking at the same time! xx

    visit my blog and maybe subscribe if you found it interesting - http://karolinakz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...