Image Map

Sunday 19 April 2015

Primark Satin Floral Platform Shoes

Despite being stuck in the middle of revising for five exams in May , I felt it was necessary to come off my blog hiatus this once and share my recent primark bargain, due to the influx of attention  , i've received after posting it on Instagram. ( 2000 + likes)

I picked up these Floral print satin platform sandals recently from the Sheffield Meadowhall store and it was love at first sight. They had a limited amount of stock (1 row to be exact) ,and only one pair in my size , which unfortunately had a minor stain .  After asking the store assistant if they had anymore, I was told i wasn't in luck. Although I was gutted, I decided not to wait for the following weeks batch of deliveries,  and instead requested a discount as I knew i could work on removing the stain myself . Luckily,  I was offered 10% off and knew it was fate to purchase before someone else snapped them up.

They are the ultimate accessory to add a touch of  feminity and statement to an outfit. They're very comfy and easy to walk in due to the chunky heel and platform. I love how these could be glammed up with an all white or black outfit to add subtle colour or toned down with a simple tee and jeans combo.

I think these could potentially even become my graduation shoes (provided i pass 3rd year).They retail for £14, but due to the 10% discount I paid £12.60.  If your Primark store is not lucky to stock these beautiful shoes , then ASOS have a similar pair in a darker print here .

Do you love the power flower trend & will you be wearing it this summer season?


2 comments:

  1. Wow these are beautiful! I'm so jealous. I don't like those darker ones. I'll have ri find something here in the US that's similar!
    Www.schooledlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, these looks gorgeous on your feet. Unfortunately we don't have Primark here in Canada.

    xx
    Christerline
    www.lightsfashionbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...